Your Personal Librarian
The Borland Library has a small but outstanding set of faculty that, specialized in information science, will be delighted to assist you with your information needs.
Your Personal Librarian (Information Specialist) can:
- Meet with you in person or over e-mail to discuss any of your information needs
- Provide information consultations or library orientations
- Guest lecture in your class, department meeting, or journal club
- Develop and teach new information-related classes based on your recommendations
- Create customized online interactive tutorials for use by UF faculty, staff & students
- Conduct literature searches
- Take recommendations for expanding electronic and print resources for the HSC Libraries' collection
- Collaborate on your publications and grant.
Feel free to contact Your Personal Librarian (Information Specialist) with any information-related questions, or just to see what we can do for you and your research, teaching, clinical, or administrative programs!
Also any of the information specialists will be glad to run a literature search for you. Literature searches (up to 100 citations) are free of charge to all UF Faculty.
Literature Search Form
Gretchen Kuntz, MSW MLIS
Responsible for reference services for clinical staff, rounding, and instruction.