The Borland Library is now open to UF Health Jacksonville faculty, staff, and students. Authorized users can swipe in to enter the library or ring the bell for assistance. Masks and employee/student identification are REQUIRED for entry. At this time, the library is closed to those outside of UF Health Jacksonville. Some services can still be provided remotely, including instruction, research consultations, reference services, and digital interlibrary loan, as well as access to all of our digital collections, including journals, books, databases, and clinical tools.
Contact us at email@example.com for reference help, instruction, consultations and other online services. You may also leave a voice message at (904) 244-3240; we will be checking email and voice mail Monday-Friday 8am-5 pm.
Our online journal articles, books, videos, and other resources are available on the main HSC Library website: https://library.health.ufl.edu/
- Reference and instruction will be conducted remotely via Zoom. Contact us for more information at https://borland.ufl.edu/about-us/contact-us/
- Use the Libraries’ Ask A Librarian service for quick help requests: https://uflib.ufl.edu/find/ask/
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery: Requests for copies from our collections and through Interlibrary Loan will be processed, but Interlibrary Loan will be dependent on the ability of other libraries to fill them. Requests for loans of print materials will not be processed until the library re-opens. To request document delivery or interlibrary loan, visit our InterLibrary Loan page, or contact your liaison librarian directly.
- Room reservations at HSC Library are canceled; we will contact all those who have booked our space.
- Course Reserves are available at: https://ares.uflib.ufl.edu. We are committed to ensuring access to course reserve materials electronically to the maximum extent possible.
- Off-Campus Access to Electronic Materials: https://uflib.ufl.edu/using-the-libraries/off-campus-access/
- Off-Campus Access to Software Applications: https://info.apps.ufl.edu/published
- Return of Library Materials: UF-owned books and media should be renewed online using the online renewal service accessible from “My Accounts” on the Smathers Libraries home page. If you cannot come to campus to return items, return them when you return to campus. Overdue fines will be waived.
The Health Science Center Libraries team is committed to maintaining access to library resources, expertise, and services during the response to COVID-19.
Please contact Program Director Carrie D. Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns that have not been addressed here.