The Borland Library is now open.
You are welcome to wear masks in the library. Individuals with symptoms should stay home and contact their medical provider.
Services may still be provided remotely, including instruction, research consultations, reference services, and digital interlibrary loan, as well as access to all of our digital collections, including journals, books, databases, and clinical tools.
Contact us at email@example.com for reference help, instruction, consultations and other online services. You may also leave a voice message at (904) 244-3240; we will be checking email and voice mail Monday-Friday 8am-5 pm.
Our online journal articles, books, videos, and other resources are available on the main HSC Library website: https://library.health.ufl.edu/
- Reference and instruction are available in person or remotely via Zoom. Contact us for more information at https://borland.ufl.edu/about-us/contact-us/
- Use the Libraries’ Ask A Librarian service for quick help requests: https://uflib.ufl.edu/find/ask/
- Room reservations are available.
- Off-Campus Access to Electronic Materials: https://uflib.ufl.edu/using-the-libraries/off-campus-access/
- Off-Campus Access to Software Applications: https://info.apps.ufl.edu/published